What we do
We fund small, medium, and large businesses by purchasing their high quality receivables and collect directly from their customers. We source, underwrite, fund, and service each client. By selling credit-worthy invoices to us, businesses receive immediate operating capital. This viable funding alternative is known as “factoring”.
- We will fund many industries and many different stage businesses both B2B and B2G;
- We offer both month to month and term client engagements;
- We are happy to grow with our clients with credit lines as high as $10,000,000;
- We are creative and always seek a way to fund the transaction. We are comfortable with technical and complex arrangements;
- We are a Nationwide lender.
What are the benefits?
- Quick financing: receive immediate cash, typically within 24 hours for approved accounts.
- We offer credit facilities starting at $40,000 up to $10 Million.
- Factoring is not a loan because it is an asset sale with no debt to repay. Your balance sheet is more attractive and better financial positions are solidified.
- Our professional services include collecting payments and invoice administration on your behalf.
- Our clients can eliminate the cost of handling collections internally and we'll provide real-time monthly summaries and reports.
- Your cash flow is enhanced, late penalties and fees can be eliminated and your credit rating improved.
- Factoring provides cash for your suppliers that offer early payment discounts.
- With our cash a client can appear financially stronger, advance longer, be more competitive and negotiate better payment terms from customers.
- Factoring can allow a business to finance growth when other funding alternatives are not available.